Chaos, Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics at Other Sites
- The University of Maryland at College Park presents a "Chaos Page".
- Charles Sturt University in Australia hosts the database for Complexity On-line, a scientific information network about complex systems.
- James Meiss compiled the sci.nonlinear faq.
- The Internet Pilot To Physics TIPTOP
- A pointer to "chaosbib", a collection of 5400+ bibliographies in the Chaos realm.
- The Who Is Who Handbook of Nonlinear Dynamics from Munich.
- Giuseppe Zito's HTML paper on Dynamical Systems or his current work on Scanning huge number of events.